Friday, April 17, 2015

Patrick Monsoon M.I.A

Its been months since my last post to "Inside the Dirty Mind." and for that I am sorry. I've been hopelessly lazy when it comes to blogging and I hope to change that. But in my defense, I've been really busy dipping my fingers into a bunch of different pies and hope to have some very exiting news within the next couple months. 

For now, you'll have to be happy getting updates about me being single, the pain of writers block and random thoughts on the topic of sex. I've stressed too much about turning my blog into a brand (building a following, selling books and maintaing a professional online presence.) but I'm throwing all that out. From now on you're going to get a real glimpse inside the dirty mind on Patrick Monsoon

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment